Ministers License & Ordination Request

  • Please choose one option. You must already hold a ministers license with One Focus Network in order to apply for renewal or be considered for ordination.
  • Please complete the questions below.

  • This person must be a member of the ELT, staff pastor or a senior pastor of a network member church or ministry.
  • For example: full time senior pastor, military/prison/university chaplain, global worker, associate pastor, etc.