A wide-range of cutting-edge training for church staff, leaders, and members.
Breakout A – Theological Insights
- Congregational Singing as Sacramental Practice | How a theology of music plays a role in encounter and formation
- Presence versus Glory in Worship | Explore the Biblical and experiential differences of the glory of God and presence of God that we encounter in worship
- Clarifying the Role of the Prophetic in Worship | Take a fresh look at the Biblical mandate and practical role of how the prophetic plays fundamental role in every kind of worship context
- Reimagining Corporate Worship: Ancient Practices for the Church Today | See in a new way the worship practices of Early Church and how they can be integrated into Today’s Church.
Breakout B – Practical Insights
- Worship Service Structure and Flow | Broaden your term of “Worship” and see how the entire form and structure of a weekend service shapes the congregation
- Leading Students in Worship | Work through some specific elements and nuances on leading students of all ages (elementary, high school, and college age) into dynamic moments of worship
- Diversifying Your Sound | Hear from two experienced worship leaders about their journeys of joining different genres of worship music for a multi-ethnic and multi-generational congregation
- Birthing Your Local Sounds: Songwriting in Context | Uncover the practical tools in developing songwriters who will write songs that fit your church’s nuanced and specific context
Breakout C – Best Practices
- Corporate worship, belonging, and digital mediums | Discover how a church can use social media and digital platforms to engage members in the life of the church
- Worship Internships in the local church | Learn how to create a system and structure that forms and develops the worship team in your church
- How to lead CONVERGENCE worship | Discuss notes from the conference as a whole and how they integrate into your weekend services
- Sound Technician: The Board and the Worship Team | Crossing the relational chasm between the worship team and technical team